- We are looking to reschedule the run of MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG (currently slated for 3/17-3/29) to a later date.
- We will proceed with a standard performance schedule 4/14-4/26 if we are given the green light by the university on April 3.
- Our friendly box office staff will then contact you to exchange your tickets into an alternate performance date.
- If you are no longer able to attend, or if the university does not re-open for public events, we can accept your tickets as a donation or you will be granted a full refund.
- As our box office will be closed, please e-mail Audience Services Manager Eileen Ciccarone (email@example.com) with any questions.
- Keep yourself safe and healthy. Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Make a tax-deductible donation to support our students, faculty, staff, and guest artists as we mitigate financial losses and navigate this shifting landscape.
- Stay tuned. We’re hoping to wave farewell to Vasey with all of you by our side.
Merrily We Roll Along
March 17 - 29, 2020
Book by George Furth
Music & Lyrics by Stephen Sondheim
Directed by Valerie Joyce
Sondheim’s witty and wistful fable about friendship, compromise and the price of success follows three idealistic artists whose lives pull them in unexpected directions. Featuring beloved songs like “Not a Day Goes By,” “Good Thing Going” and “Our Time,” this groundbreaking musical starts at the end and ends at the beginning, following the aspirations, trials and tribulations of this starry-eyed trio. As our last mainstage production in Vasey Theatre, Merrily We Roll Along invites audiences to look back on over five decades of fond memories while also dreaming ahead to the many marvels yet to come.
Tuesday, March 17, 8pm (Preview)
Wednesday, March 18, 8pm (Opening Night)
Thursday, March 19, 8pm
Friday, March 20, 8pm
Saturday, March 21, 8pm
Sunday, March 22, 2pm
Tuesday, March 24, 8pm
Wednesday, March 25, 8pm (Wine Down Wednesday)
Thursday, March 26, 8pm (Speaker's Night)
Friday, March 27, 8pm
Saturday, March 28, 8pm
Sunday, March 29, 2pm (Closing)
Director - Valerie Joyce
Music Director - Peter Hilliard
Set Designer - Colin McIlvaine
Costume Designer - Janus Stefanowicz
Lighting Designer - Jerold Forsyth
Sound & Projections Designer - John Stovicek
Props Master - Sharri Jerue
Dramaturg - Melissa Sturges
Stage Manager - Anna Sorrentino
Frank - Jay V. Kimberly
Charley - Ethan Mitchell
Mary - Angela Rose Longo
Joe - Jerald Bennett
Beth - Alexandra Mitchell
Gussie - Cristy Chory
Frank Jr. - Charlie Carroccio
Ensemble - Amy Abrigo, David Burgess, Harry Dietrich, Tina Lynch, Lora Margerum, Rachel McFatridge, Sharese Salters, Kirsten Sughrue and Kale Thompson