Join us this season as a valued subscriber. Click on each Series to learn more!
Villanova University faculty, staff, students, and MA in Theatre alumni are entitled to discounted subscriptions. Please call 610.519.7474 or e-mail Audience Services Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
Villanova Theatre is located one mile from Exit 13 of Route 476 (the Blue Route) at the intersection of Lancaster and Ithan Avenues on the Villanova University Campus. The theatre is located in Vasey Hall, which faces Lancaster Avenue. The SEPTA R5 train and Norristown 100 train stop every 30 minutes on campus.
• All shows are presented in the 180-seat theatre in Vasey Hall. Seating is reserved. Your subscription reserves the same seat for all four productions.
• The theatre is wheelchair accessible. When ordering tickets, please inform the Box office if you need assistance with wheelchair seating.
Subscribe and Save
- Three-show subscriptions can cost as little as $48- that's only $16 a show!
- Pick a subscription series that works best with your schedule.
- Try a special series, including low-priced Preview Series A, Opening Night Series B, Wine Down Wednesday Series H, and Speaker's Night Series I.
- Subscribers may exchange their tickets, so you are never locked into a specific day or time.
- NEW Flex Passes offer the ultimate in choice. Get three tickets to use as you please throughout the season.
Please click on each tab title above to reveal further information.
Each year the theatre department produces a four-play season with selections chosen from a broad range of classic and contemporary plays and musicals. Productions are directed by faculty and distinguished guest artists, and designed by resident and freelance designers. Graduate students, supervised by a full-time production staff, are the mainstay of the production season, serving as actors, stage managers, and as members of the production crew
Villanova Theatre productions are reviewed by the major Philadelphia and suburban media and supported by a subscriber base of over 750 patrons. Since 1995, the theatre department has received 54 nominations and six Barrymore Awards for Excellence in Theatre.