Registering for our Broadway On Demand Shows
- Villanova Theatre streams productions whenever possible after the run of the show. Productions are streamed via Broadway On Demand, a streaming platform designed for arts organizations, and will be available in a Video On Demand format.
- You must purchase your ticket through our Box Office on to receive a private link to the stream. Tickets are available through the duration of each run as indicated by the streaming schedule.
- Once you purchase your ticket from the Box Office, you will receive an email confirmation with a private link to the stream. (Be sure to check your spam folder if you're unable to locate the email.)
- When you click on the private link you receive with your confirmation, you will be prompted to create a free account on Broadway On Demand to view the video if you do not already have one.
- Please contact the Box Office at the John and Joan Center for the Performing Arts by phone at (610) 519-7474 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
Broadway On Demand Support
How does BOD On Demand work?
How do I reach BOD customer service?
- You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call (332) 255-4180 Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (US holidays excepted).
I have streaming issues. What can I do?
- BOD is best suited to be viewed using a Google Chrome browser.
- If you continue to have trouble, we suggest clearing your browser cache and cookies and restarting the website.
- Troubleshooting for Roku and AppleTV, please try to refresh your app.
- Also, please make sure you have a strong WiFi/Internet connection: A download speed of at least 25.0Mbp per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (1080p or higher) and HDR content.
How to use the BOD Player
Click here to watch a quick video!
Play and Pause
Once you have selected a show, you will be taken into the BOD video player and the show will automatically begin to play. To pause, click on the “pause” button or anywhere on the video. To play a paused show, click on the “play” button or anywhere on the video.
To mute the volume of a show, select the “speaker” icon located at the bottom right of the player. To un-mute a show, select the “speaker” icon once again. To adjust the volume of a show, use your device’s volume control.
Want to expand to full screen? Press the four corners icon at the bottom right hand side of the player. Too big? To exit full screen, press the four corners icon once again or hit the escape key on your computer.
How to Watch on Your Smart TV
Broadway On Demand is a browser based program. If you would like to watch the stream on a television, you can do so using Airplay or Chromecast.